Friday 15 October 2010

My First Ever Blog!

Hi to anyone who read's this!
My reason for starting this blog is really just for me to kinda have a release and post my thoughts.
My name is Natasha and I am 25 and a mother to my wonderful son William Thomas and a wife to my gorgeous husband Greg Thomas. I am a stay at home mother and a homemaker and I do take great pride in this, which others may find strange but to me it's the greatest job in the world, even though I find myself moaning on a bad day there's got to be more to life but I guess we all have days like that. I have now realised this is NORMAL and we all get fed up at times and it does not mean we regret the decisions we have made.
This is a picture of my family, in April my family will be extended to another pitter patter of tiny feet!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! Not quite as Geeky as mine !

    ReplyDelete