Friday 15 October 2010

My 2nd Pregnancy!

My 2nd pregnancy was quite shock, I had moaned on to my husband about how I wanted another baby but I don't think I was really 100% certain, I knew I wanted another baby but not quite sure when. I had quite conflicting thoughts about it how would I cope, is it the right time, how will William cope, do we have enough money and many more.
As soon as I took the test I knew it would be positive, I don't know what made me take it as I was on the on the pill at the time but I just knew. My instant reaction was excitement but when met with my husband's more 'im pleased but....' attitude I wasn't so certain how I felt anymore.
With the constant morning sickness and waiting to see how many weeks I was both me and Greg just got on with it the best we could. I felt like I went on autopilot, I bought a few things just like I did when pregnant with William but worry was always in the back of my mind. We did not have a easy time with pregnancies, we lost 4 pregnancies before William so we are anxious to say the least.
When we finally got the scan on the 22nd Sept it was confirmation I needed the baby was growing, beating heart and it felt real! I was 11 weeks and 2 days and got booked in my ammniocentsis on the 28th October just 2 weeks away now! I will be 15 weeks on Monday and I can't believe how well everything is going. Heres for a healthy pregnancy and baby!
Our little bean:

No comments:

Post a Comment